“Good, hard hunting and unforgettable camaraderie will last until I can return.”
Adapting our hunting techniques to the abilities of our hunters, we can accommodate people of all ages and capabilities.
Most of our hunting is done, however, on the “walk and stalk” or “spot and stalk” methods.
We won’t push you past your physical limitations, so up your limits by getting in the best shape possible.
Depending on the kind of game you want to hunt, we advise that you plan for at least eight
Although the official hunting season is from February to November, the best time for hunting is from late April to September due to temperature and weather.
Good, broke-in leather boots
Thick socks and gaiters
Wide brimmed hat
Warm jacket, stocking cap and gloves for the cold mornings and evenings
Long pants and long sleeved shirts
Sunscreen and lip protection
Individual medicine if required
- The lightest calibre we advise to bring is .270 Win
- If you plan to hunt giraffe or eland, a minimum of .338 calibre are preferable
- Heavy for calibre bullets are recommended
If possible, bring two rifles, or at least a backup scope
Bring enough ammunition
Rental rifles and ammunition are available
Your PH will take you to the shooting range to sight in your rifle, before your hunt commences
- For entry in to Namibia, your passport must be valid for at least six months
- Firearm importation permits are issued at the port of entry. You also have to declare your rifle and quantity of ammunition
- Make sure you have our address with you when dealing with customs